Wednesday, Sept. 14th @ Richmond Hill City Center
Richmond Hill, GA – The Richmond Hill/Bryan County Chamber of Commerce, the Development Authority of Bryan County (DABC) and the North Bryan County Chamber of Commerce will host a Bryan County Job Fair on Wednesday, September 14th from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Richmond Hill City Center, 520 Cedar Street.
As of today, the following are a list of companies who will be seeking candidates at the job fair:
1. Galbreath and Sons Heating and Air, Inc.
2. Caesarstone Technologies (represented by Axiom Staffing Group)
3. Dorel Home Furnishings (represented by SelecSource Staffing Service)
4. Bryan County Board of Education
5. West Penn Testing Group 6. Savannah Global Solutions
7. Daniel Defense (represented by Trace Staffing Solutions)
8. The Ford Plantation Club, Inc.
9. First Command
10. Yancey Bros. Caterpillar
11. Chance and Taylor Hair Studio
12. Health Markets Insurance Agency
13. Waffle House
14. Richmond Hill City Center
15. Joberson’s Day Spa
16. CMS (Corporate Message Services)
17. Southern Home Solutions
18. Richmond Hill YMCA
19. Habersham House
20. Oneida (represented by SelecSource Staffing Service)
21. Orafol (Represented by Trace Staffing Solutions)
23. Fort McAllister State Historic Site
24. Expercare Urgent Care
25. Remax Accent
Please note that some positions will require special certifications. For updates to this list, be sure to check the DABC’s LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/company/development-authority-of-bryancounty.
“We have many businesses and organizations based in Bryan County that are hiring and we wanted to give them the opportunity to showcase their employment options and a job fair is one of the best ways to do that,” said Jim Gardner, 2016 RHBC Chamber Chair. Seconding that thought, Chairperson of the North Bryan Chamber, Sarah Williams, said “Interstate Centre is driving growth in Pembroke and throughout all of North Bryan. This job fair is a great opportunity for our businesses to find the talent they need.”
“The DABC hosted a job fair in Pembroke a few years ago and it was very successful. Our goal is to host this type of event on an annual basis, in partnership with the chambers of commerce and alternating between Richmond Hill and Pembroke,” added Derrick Smith, DABC Chair.
Job seekers should come dressed in professional attire and bring plenty of resumes with them.
Businesses/organizations that are interested in being a vendor at the Bryan County Job Fair, must be based in Bryan County and seeking candidates for potential employment or be a member of one of the two Chambers of Commerce.
There is no charge to be a vendor, and there are still spaces available for companies who are interested in participating. Companies must RSVP to Justin Farquhar, Project Manager at the DABC, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call him at 912-653-3897.
Vendor set-up will begin at 2 p.m. and the Bryan County Job Fair will begin at 3 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.